• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie has a special guest on her blog :)

I love reading Rosie's blog - and very nice to see Marble contributing as well.:thumb:

Do you think Rosie would let other buns be quests sometimes too? Not mine - they would spill too many secrets about their hoomans:lol: - but I love reading about buns from their point of view:love:

I love reading Rosie's blog - and very nice to see Marble contributing as well.:thumb:

Do you think Rosie would let other buns be quests sometimes too? Not mine - they would spill too many secrets about their hoomans:lol: - but I love reading about buns from their point of view:love:

Rosie would love to have one more guest blogger as she is cutting down to 2 days a week so ideally she would like one more guest blogger to do every other Wed.

I will probably start a thread and ask people to submit a sample intro from their bun if interested and see if I can find a bun with a voice that would suit the blog.

If I can't get anyone else , I won't stress :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Spenser: I find a good, hard nip now and again a very effective way of reminding my Mummy of her place. ;)

Spenser: I find a good, hard nip now and again a very effective way of reminding my Mummy of her place. ;)

Just out of curiosity does Spenser grunt or growl ? Rosie grunts if I move while she is nomming ..It's a warning to watch my back. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back