• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett is enjoying going outside for the first time in nearly 3 years.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Now the neighbour and his dog have gone I have been able to give Bandit and Mr Bennett supervised time in the garden every day. They have separate times. Bandit is still nervous and today I had to pick him up and put on the grass but he ran back into his summerhouse.

Mr Bennett is completely different and into everything and anything and nothing makes him nervous but when he has had enough he goes back inside. Hoping half hour a day outside will help him to lose weight as well.

Sniffing a plant. I put it up higher so he cannot get it now.

Mr B contemplating the big space he can now enjoy

Freedom

Squeezing behind the summerhouse. Wonder if he knows Bandit is in there.

Came out with a nice cobweb.

Not that way.

Time to go in.

Last edited:
Love the pic of his little fluffy bunny bottom hopping down the path!! :love::love:

And his little nose!!! :love:

Thanks everyone.:love:

Mr Bennett got me up very early wanting to go outside. He loves it and was jumping, twisting and running everywhere.

I can't tell you how it warmed my heart to hear that Mr. B and Bandit have the garden for their own now. :love: Mr. B looks to be taking full advantage, bless him! :)

Wonderful photos BYB. :D Thanks for sharing. Hope we get to see many, many more. xxxxxxxx

You have a lovely garden :)

Glad that pesky neighbour has gone and your bunnies can enjoy a run about.

Back