• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's only taken 3 years...

Rabcat

Mama Doe
But Suzie cat is in her bed!

60b52c3f63ae578ab02eb7c4fca82c5d_zps4836a7bd.jpg

I really did buy this 3 years ago and she wouldn't even look at it! :lol:

:lol::love: my cat never uses beds that I've bought him. He prefers to use any box that's just come from a delivery or something, even if it's too small :shock::lol:

Eta: The icons are broken :shock:

:lol::love: my cat never uses beds that I've bought him. He prefers to use any box that's just come from a delivery or something, even if it's too small :shock::lol:

Eta: The icons are broken :shock:

I know! They really are crackers! :lol:

Aww what a beautiful cat. I love the markings on her face. She is very distinguished ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:love::love::love:

I bought a beautiful pink bed for Zoe that she refused to even go near :roll: Then she threw up all over it and now it's pretty much ruined! Maybe she thought it was too girly or something :lol:

My kitty's fave sleeping place at the moment is inside a Primark carrier bag ( with handles removed) ! :lol:

My cat would never set foot in a bed especially bought for her but in her old age she has stolen the dog's bed :lol: So we got the dog a slightly bigger bed and she stole that too :lol: She gets first dibs on which ever one shes fancies now and the dog gets growls at if he disapproves of her choice :lol:

Back