• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackavar fao cpayne

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
As promised here's a thread for you full of my gorgeous snuggle bun :love:
junu9ebu.jpg

guja2a4y.jpg

umuse3yq.jpg

3y2aby3e.jpg

ysu3yne5.jpg

upupemum.jpg

u8yquseb.jpg

6y4emaru.jpg

taha6y4a.jpg

ade9ahym.jpg

5amu4yqy.jpg

e4araqag.jpg

mene6e7e.jpg

7u7uhara.jpg

zy4ezepu.jpg

jaqyrara.jpg

ve4yhy2e.jpg

myre7e5e.jpg

memu3e9a.jpg

Oh i love him. He's so cute and looks small. Id love a cuddle. Black bunnies are my favourite. Hopefully my little girl doesn't know that! Think you should have entered him for the calendar we need one black bunny on there. Last year i think we had two.

The one with his paws over the roll is my favourite. X

Awww he is lovely. So tiny! I love black rabbits. Used to have a real softy called Daniel who would collapse into a flat pool of rabbitness when you stroked his nose :love:

Oh i love him. He's so cute and looks small. Id love a cuddle. Black bunnies are my favourite. Hopefully my little girl doesn't know that! Think you should have entered him for the calendar we need one black bunny on there. Last year i think we had two.

The one with his paws over the roll is my favourite. X

He's a mini lop like your gorgeous Doughnut and luckily he loves nothing more than cuddles :love:

I was going to enter him, but I'd really love Badger to make it on seeing as he is now at the bridge :cry:

Maybe you could use the pictures on here & create your very own Blackavar calendar? :lol:

Back