• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2015 - Closed or Open voting

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Please let me know if you would like closed or open voting on the photos. I thought everyone would have 2 votes each.

I say closed, last year everyone said open was fine and you had a nightmare :shock:

Just remembering how many photos were posted last year... Maybe 3 votes each?

Closed. Although if there are loads of photos to chose from, it will take me forever with only 2 to vote for, so can we get plenty time to vote :lol::oops:

I was going to leave it open for a few weeks for voting. Some have asked for 3 votes like last time but I will have a think about it as I had to keep counting up so many times I thought 2 would be a bit easier!

I had better clear my inbox ready as it looks like it's a closed vote.

I was going to leave it open for a few weeks for voting. Some have asked for 3 votes like last time but I will have a think about it as I had to keep counting up so many times I thought 2 would be a bit easier!

I should be able to decide in that time :lol:.

If you need an inbox, mine is always empty :oops:

Closed :thumb: if you are a forum supporter you get more inbox space ;)

Back