• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2015 - closed voting now starting

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I've decided to produce another RU calendar, I think I've forgotten about all the chaos last time!

Anyway I hope everyone will play nicely and remember the aim is to raise as much money as possible for SCAR (link below). I'm hoping that this won't be a popularity contest and everyone will vote for the best or cutest photos, which will help the calendar sell outside of RU. Please do not enter if you will be upset if your bunny doesn't get any votes. This isn't personal and like I said I it should be because the photo isn't good enough for the calendar, it has no reflection on how lovely the bunny is.

www.scar-crockenhill.org/

I'm going to keep the same format as before. Doughnut will be on the cover with another bunny and then inside. I've already got about 20 orders if I do this format. If someone else can secure 20+ orders if their bunny is on the front I am happy to put them on there. I'm guessing some people may think this is unfair but to me it's about raising as much money as possible and if I upset someone I apologise in advance.

Please can you just upload one photo which you wish to enter with the name of the bunny/bunnies on it. Please do not comment on this thread as I will be using it for the voting and no one wants to have pages of comments to go through when they are looking at the photos. I will start another thread asking if everyone wants open or closed voting, so people can add comments there if they wish.

Last edited:
I'm getting in early this year as last year my Thor was so far back he didn't stand a chance :lol: I promise not to throw any toys out of the pram if he doesn't get in though, I think he is wonderful and that is enough for me!

My gorgeous Loki :love:

DSCF5717_zps1bf1d5b7.jpg

George :love:
EDIT: just realised my picture of George disappeared!sorry guys....just moved house and Have no internet or 3G...he'll!haha Here is is again.....

1z1gz7r.jpg

Last edited:
Back