• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you enjoy using the forum? Have you made friends through the forum?

This forum has given me great knowledge, friends (although I have only met a few) & deffo saved lives :)

Last edited:
Yes definitely :thumb: I've made friends, met a few people, and got a really good friend in real life and a new hobby too :love: since joining RU I've adopted 3 rescue bunnies too :love: and I've just paid up for a year :thumb:

Yes I have made some very good friends by joining the forum and very grateful I found RU, for everything. I have a most wonderful rabbit savvy vet and even a chinchilla savvy vet because of RU. If the forum needs help I am happy to support.

I have ^_^ I've looked after a bunny for a forum user whilst they were on holiday and I've housesat for another when they went on theirs! Also organised a bunny run which ended up as me keeping the bun... Massive fail haha

Yes - very much so. I am in regular contact with the lovely Alice of Windwhistle Warren due to this forum and also Sharon of Blackberry Boarding, I also found our brilliant rabbit vet through here, rabbit sat for Kate (Candiflare) when she needed somewhere for her buns for a few weeks, had lots of ideas, gleaned information and support, help fund raise for a couple of buns and Pledge a Pound and best of all, due to the help of some wonderful people, managed to rescue our lovely Rhinelander Thumper from York and got him here to South Wales via a rabbit run by people I have never met.

Thank you RU, although I don't post alot, I visit nearly every day. :wave:

Back