• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy is following her sisters lead...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
And being a naughty bun!
8yry3ydu.jpg

Maizie tries to take the food out of the bowl, Daisy just tries to take the whole bowl!
Prior to this picture, there was an open bag of maltesers in the bowl. Daisy grabbed the corned of the packet and pulled it, Maltesers went flying everywhere, and she ran off with the empty packet binkying! I've spent the last 5 minutes picking up maltesers from around the room!!

Turns out Daisy is becoming quite the thief! I popped into the other room to check on Marble, came back to the living room and Daisy was in the process of stealing my coaster! Looked in the litter tray and there's a little collection of things that she's taken off the table :roll:

Turns out Daisy is becoming quite the thief! I popped into the other room to check on Marble, came back to the living room and Daisy was in the process of stealing my coaster! Looked in the litter tray and there's a little collection of things that she's taken off the table :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Barney collects things too - today he's taken a birthday card that was on a side table and dragged it away to his room :shock: It's all nibbled now :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Barney collects things too - today he's taken a birthday card that was on a side table and dragged it away to his room :shock: It's all nibbled now :lol:
She took:
A piece of kitchen roll
The card that a gift card comes on
A letter
An empty chewing gum box
And a straw!

They're mischievous little animals!!

Oh my goodness you have the most entertaining buns ever! :lol::lol::lol:

I love reading your posts as they are always different :lol: xx

Oh my goodness you have the most entertaining buns ever! :lol::lol::lol:

I love reading your posts as they are always different :lol: xx
Aww thanks :)

They're always up to something! Dread to think what I'll be up against when they're bonded into a trio! They keep me on my toes :lol:

Xx

Bless Daisy, she sounds such a character. I hope you were very careful when picking up the scattered maltesers to make sure they all really were maltesers and not some of Daisy's 'gifts' :lol:

Bless Daisy, she sounds such a character. I hope you were very careful when picking up the scattered maltesers to make sure they all really were maltesers and not some of Daisy's 'gifts' :lol:
Luckily I had no intention of eating them after they had been covered in fur and surrounded by poo ;)

Ah another devotee of the norty binky :lol: I have one of those too, but I just laugh now she's so funny & cute to be mad at :love:

Ah another devotee of the norty binky :lol: I have one of those too, but I just laugh now she's so funny & cute to be mad at :love:
They all do the naughty binky when they've been caught. Daisy does it whilst being naughty though :roll:

:lol::lol:

Bubble used to collect things too. If anything was lost, you just looked in his stash to find it :lol:

must be part magpie, my bridge bun Thumpa used to steal letters and other paperwork, one of my funniest memories of her was her running off with ears flapping and a piece of A4 trailing int he breeze.

Back