• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies have paid for their own vaccinations! UD post 22

Kirotea

Mama Doe
With the help of my photography skills my bunnies have paid for their own vaccinations this year! :D

My vets ran a photo competition for a dog, cat and rabbit to feature on their vaccination reminder cards - Millie and Maddie won and so did my cat Sammy!

Their photo will be on the vaccination reminder cards and they won the cost of this year's vaccinations too. Clever pets! :lol:

So if anyone happens to have a cat or rabbit registered at De Monfort vets in Evesham you'll receive a vaccination reminder with my photo on :thumb:

Here's the winning photos :)

Last edited:
They really are beautiful photographs.

It helps knowing there's two bunnies in the first photo otherwise you'd spend a bit of time trying to work out how that's physically possible :lol:

They really are beautiful photographs.

It helps knowing there's two bunnies in the first photo otherwise you'd spend a bit of time trying to work out how that's physically possible :lol:

:lol::lol: Was it just me who was staring for a whole minute wondering how that was possible?! :oops:

If your beautiful bunnies and your fantastic photography didn't make it into the (hopefully) upcoming calendar I would be shocked !!! :)

I really need to get my recently bought dslr out of my wardrobe and start using it. I don't even know how to turn the flash off on it yet. I nearly blinded poor Rosie with it a while back and haven't taken it out since. Oops :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

If your beautiful bunnies and your fantastic photography didn't make it into the (hopefully) upcoming calendar I would be shocked !!! :)

I really need to get my recently bought dslr out of my wardrobe and start using it. I don't even know how to turn the flash off on it yet. I nearly blinded poor Rosie with it a while back and haven't taken it out since. Oops :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aw that's nice of you to say :)

Oops, look for the button with the lightening bolt! :lol:

Well done you & the animals for being so photogenic:love:
Recently my dearly departed Flemish girlie became the cover girl on a bunny care brochure at my local SPCA.
They had her pic from when I'd entered it in their annual calendar competition.
It make me a bit sad when I saw it but she was so gorgeous & such a big personality & I like that she is helping other bunnies from the grave :D

Back