• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: August 2014 Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Only 3 rescues remain on our list - then we start looking towards our next big fundraiser (notice I didn't use the "C" word) :))

We are only in August and we've already raised enough for our rescues to receive a donation of £75 each as well as the special fundraiser in May/June where all our rescues received a donation :)

Our first update for August is ...........

£153.30 this includes the £38.30 carried over from July :)

This means we already have enough for 2 of the remaining 3 rescues :-bd

These are the rescues we support
Acomb Rabbit Rescue - January winner
Ark Animal Rescue - August winner
BARC - August winner
Brinsley Rescue - April winner
Buddies Bunnies - January winner
Bunny Burrows - March winner
Bunnyhops Rescue
Camp Nibble January winner
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue - April winner
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care February winner
Fat Fluffs February winner
Furry Friends - April winner
Halfpenny Rescue - April winner
Honeybunnies February winner
Hopper Haven - March winner
Kirkby Pet Welfare
RSPCA Walsall February winner
Southampton Rescue - March winner
The Rabbit Residence
Tameside Rescue -March winner
Underhill Rescue - March winner
Well Small Animal Rescue - August winner
Windwhistle Warren - August winner

Donations received from

Apache
BBMommy
Becca6
Bunlover
Bunny Babe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
Eastbourne Rescue
Halfpenny
Hele
Herbie and Hollie
iiisecondcreep
Kermit
KL Owens
Loog
Louise Millburn
Mrs Bunnykins
Mrs Scott
NikkiM
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
P Topham
SDF76
Susieb1
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Thank you all for taking time to support Pledge a Pound :)

Last edited:
Hi, I asked on the July thread too but thought I'd ask again :lol: How do I donate to pledge a pound? I would like to auction an item and donate the proceeds :D

Hi, I asked on the July thread too but thought I'd ask again :lol: How do I donate to pledge a pound? I would like to auction an item and donate the proceeds :D

Oh, sorry!! I have been having my Holiday head on and not keeping up to date, will pm you, thanks x

ETA: Your inbox is full, can you clear and I can pm you xx

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Oh, sorry!! I have been having my Holiday head on and not keeping up to date, will pm you, thanks x

ETA: Your inbox is full, can you clear and I can pm you xx

Thanks xx

Thank you :) Sorry didn't know inbox was full :? Emptied now :wave:

It may be wet and windy outside, but our current total should help to put a smile on your faces :)

£180.19 this includes the £38.30 carried over from last month

We only have 3 rescues left to give a donation to this month, any month that is taken over that amount will be banked towards our Christmas fundraiser :)

It's official .............because of our wonderful supporters, we've now started collecting towards our Christmas fundraiser :)

We've raised over £300 already this month and with only 3 rescues remaining the rest of the money will be banked towards Christmas, this is brilliant news and will give us such a great start towards Christmas :)

With 2 weeks left in this month, our total to date is

£304.96 which includes the £38.30 carried over from last month :)

It just shows what amazing supporters we have, thank you all so much

Hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday weekend :)

We've got more great news for you, our current total for August is.............

£319.91 (which includes the £38.30 carried over from July)

We will have almost £100 over from this months share out, which will give us a fantastic start towards our Christmas fundraiser :)

Don't forget to look at our FB auction

Our last monthly draw of the year :( but no need to be sad as all our rescues have now received a donation

We now have 4 months to raise as much as possible so each of the rescues will receive a donation for Christmas :) So please watch for special fundraisers and auctions to help boost our total :)

Dodger doesn't have to perform the draw this month as there are only 3 remaining rescues left on our list, so congratulations to ........

Bunnyhops Rescue
Kirkby Pet Welfare
The Rabbit Residence

Augusts final total is

£364.97 This includes £38.30 carried over from July

This gives us a great start towards our Christmas Fundraiser as we are carrying over £139.97 from this month :)

Thank you so much to everyone that has supported us in August you are all stars x

Back