• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We came across a very talented lady on Facebook - sent off some photos - and this is what she sent back (for a very reasonable price). I think she has caught the essence of each bun perfectly. She only had single photos to work from so Bobo has come out the smallest - even though he is our biggest bun :lol:

Clockwise - starting from top left:

Bug, Bobo, Lenny, Cheyenne, Holly, Sheldon and Harley. Unfortunately Prudhoe wasn't included as we got him after she had started the picture - so this special bun will have his own picture.

And of course - once I had the buns - I had to get my darling Tania drawn up as well :love:

I love the pic... would love to get one! :lol:

She charged me £60 for all the buns - that is on A2 and she charged £50 for Tania which is A4. So quite reasonable I thought...especially for the skills she has.

I would contact her and see what she can do for you:thumb:.

She charged me £60 for all the buns - that is on A2 and she charged £50 for Tania which is A4. So quite reasonable I thought...especially for the skills she has.

I would contact her and see what she can do for you:thumb:.

That's so cheap!

My fave is Harley, she did the fur so well! :love:

Back