• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's feeling blue :(

Poor Rosie, I hope life returns to normal soon for you and that little hoomin has enjoyed visiting his grandparents.

Spenser is fond of hiding under chairs or my bed when he either in the huff, is due to visit the vet, or thinks I have designs on his feetsies (he seems to sense when I am thinking about picking him up, and retreats to a hiding place with all speed).

Poor Rosie, I hope life returns to normal soon for you and that little hoomin has enjoyed visiting his grandparents.

Spenser is fond of hiding under chairs or my bed when he either in the huff, is due to visit the vet, or thinks I have designs on his feetsies (he seems to sense when I am thinking about picking him up, and retreats to a hiding place with all speed).

Gosh, Rosie and Spenser have very similar traits. Rosie has a sixth sense about when I'm going to pick her up too. I HATE when she hides under the couch though because unless she comes out of her own accord there is no getting her out.

Rosie is a very bright bunny. I'd imagine Spenser is too from how you describe him xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh, Rosie and Spenser have very similar traits. Rosie has a sixth sense about when I'm going to pick her up too. I HATE when she hides under the couch though because unless she comes out of her own accord there is no getting her out.

Rosie is a very bright bunny. I'd imagine Spenser is too from how you describe him xx

I have a photo of Spenser hiding under the couch in our conservatory, not long after he came to me. He looks like a giant mouse as he didn't have his fluffy mane then. It could take literally hours and sometimes moving the furniture to get him out when it was time to go back to his hutch (originally he lived outside). Actually I wouldn't describe Spenser as a particularly bright rabbit, although he has been remarkably successful at taking over my life and bedroom.

I have a photo of Spenser hiding under the couch in our conservatory, not long after he came to me. He looks like a giant mouse as he didn't have his fluffy mane then. It could take literally hours and sometimes moving the furniture to get him out when it was time to go back to his hutch (originally he lived outside). Actually I wouldn't describe Spenser as a particularly bright rabbit, although he has been remarkably successful at taking over my life and bedroom.
Rosie, Spenser, and Marble as a trio...imagine the havoc!

Rosie, Spenser, and Marble as a trio...imagine the havoc!

I think we should add Slipper & Lady Katherine to that group. Both divas in different ways! One fiendishly intelligent & all bite, the other gentle & loving but loves nothing more than being norty & getting told off :roll::love:

I think we should add Slipper & Lady Katherine to that group. Both divas in different ways! One fiendishly intelligent & all bite, the other gentle & loving but loves nothing more than being norty & getting told off :roll::love:
Definitely :lol:

Aww poor Spenser ... he has come a long way in your care. I wouldn't have described Bobby as the brightest bunny either but I found his daftness rather endearing and he certainly knew how to get his own way despite not being the most clever bun. Lol!

Oh gosh ...I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. Lol !!! Considering there are some nippers among the five , we would have to wear some kind of ankle guards for our safety :/

Oh gosh ...I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. Lol !!! Considering there are some nippers among the five , we would have to wear some kind of ankle guards for our safety :/

Even with all 4 of us looking after them, we'd still be in trouble!!!
You would need eyes at the back of your head to keep those 3 in line !!!

Even with all 4 of us looking after them, we'd still be in trouble!!!

Yep, I'm totally screwed now - I just gave the girls their lunch & Lady Katherine has learned she can jump out of the top tier of her hutch so she did so. Cue me running around the house after her for about five minutes trying to herd her back in. This is the queen of "hehe I'm being norty on purpose" :roll: I'm now probably going to have to do this twice a day from now on :roll:

Yep, I'm totally screwed now - I just gave the girls their lunch & Lady Katherine has learned she can jump out of the top tier of her hutch so she did so. Cue me running around the house after her for about five minutes trying to herd her back in. This is the queen of "hehe I'm being norty on purpose" :roll: I'm now probably going to have to do this twice a day from now on :roll:

Oh no ... has she tried again since ?

I haven't given her chance the little rascal. I open the door, grab food bowl & lock it again then repeat to put it in. I used to leave it open but not now! I'd have no chance at 7.30 in the morning still half asleep & supposed to be leaving for work :lol:

Hehe ... sounds like you have put an end to the nortiness before she made it a habit ;)

Don't worry she'll think of something else. She loves nothing more than being norty :roll: but she's so sweet & affectionate with it, I love her anyway :lol::love: it just adds to her charm :love:

Don't worry she'll think of something else. She loves nothing more than being norty :roll: but she's so sweet & affectionate with it, I love her anyway :lol::love: it just adds to her charm :love:

Aww she reminds me of Bobby. Bobby was a cheeky rascal but I could forgive him anything because he was so endearing. Myself and Rosie clash heads more. My hubby says it's because we have similar personalities. The cheek !!!! Lol :)

Back