• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall I do another RU calendar?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I'm in two minds as it was so much work and I know people got upset when their rabbit wasn't in it. I do want to raise money for SCAR though and a few friends want me to do a calendar and would be happy with me just doing one with Doughnut, so I'll do that if the majority on here don't want me to do one.

We raised over £1,000 so should pat ourselves on the back anyway.

Here's the link to submit photos, since I'm now doing another one!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?427916-RU-Calendar-2015-submit-your-photo-by-midnight-25-August-2014

Last edited:
Oh yes ... Do it :) I would enter Rosie and if she got in I would be thrilled but if she didn't I would be fine with that. It's for a good cause xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Oh yes ... Do it :) I would enter Rosie but and if she got in I would be thrilled but if she didn't I would be fine with that. It's for a good cause xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Same here :wave: but he instead of she haha

I've asked my work if they would do it cost price again for me and they have agreed, so at least the choice is there.

Why don't you do each page like a collage of lots of different bunnies then more can fit in? Just an idea, I personally wouldn't be upset if my bunnies didn't make it! If it raised £1000 last time then I'd say definitely do it again :D Well done you!! :thumb:

We looked at that option before but it's so difficult to do just one photos as every photo was a different size and also the photos would be quite small.

In the end I went with Doughnut on the front with Baby Saint who I felt represented RU. I was thinking of going with Simba this time and then two rabbits per page in the calendar.

Ah thanks, will have a think how as need to produce it and get my work printing it. Will start off with the uploading of the photos first and can leave more time for everyone since there won't be a rush now. There are also lots more members so lots of different new bunnies to choose from.

Will probably keep the same format as last time but just change the colours.

I would be keen for another RU calender - I love turning over to a new month and seeing another pair of RU buns :thumb: And for such a good cause as well. I think it is great your work are willing to help out again - very big hearted of them :thumb:

It sounds like a really good idea! :thumb: I'd love to be involved, and again wouldn't be upset if not chosen.

As for the collage idea, maybe have one photo per month up to December, then you could have a collage of photos for the festive time of year. You could actually specify the dimensions for each photo you want too :) ie. each photo must be 3x3 cm.

Yes please another calender will be fab :thumb:

i love turning the pages to see who is this months star :oops:

Time to get the camera out and catch all 3 in one super cute photo so this time i can put one forward too:oops:

Ooo a calendar sounds great!
As much as I'd like my girls to appear, I wouldn't be upset/annoyed if they didn't...I get to see them everyday ;)

It sounds like a really good idea! :thumb: I'd love to be involved, and again wouldn't be upset if not chosen.

As for the collage idea, maybe have one photo per month up to December, then you could have a collage of photos for the festive time of year. You could actually specify the dimensions for each photo you want too :) ie. each photo must be 3x3 cm.

I think that may start getting complicated for people uploading photos also I will need different sizes depending on if they are in the collage or on the main page and also the voting on who is in the collage and main page. I'm going to try and keep it simple if possible!

Open to ideas though.

Oh wow, did you do a calendar before? :D that sounds amazing! such a great idea to rasie money and share lovely bun pictures :)

Yes, here's a promotional photo!!

2013-10-17203900_zpsd24b386d.jpg

That sounds like an awesome idea, and with it being for a good cause as well, would love to enter my buns but there would be no hard feelings if they didnt get in, part of the fun :)
That and i wouldnt want Maisy to get big headed :)

Back