• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tessa has stasis :(

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
She is not too happy :( she was looking uncomfortable, refusing food, and feeling thin. She has been hospitalized and now we wait :( she has never been ill before so no idea how she will do. I am so scared of losing her. Please send any spare vibes you have.

Tonnes of healing vibes coming your way for Tessa. And (((((((((hugs)))))))) for you. xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys. There is some gurgling and movement of gas just now but no change otherwise. She managed to pull her drip out as well and she keeps shifting. I feel so worried for her.

Thank you so much for the vibes. I am exhausted, been up half the night with her and then on the other end of the phone. I am sure the nurses must be fed up of me calling each hour but I can't stand not knowing. At 8am Tessa seemed a little brighter. She was grooming herself and her tummy felt less hard. She had done a big wee and there were three small poops stuck in the fur around her anus which is really positive. Her tummy has been doing big noisy gurgles and she accepted a syringe feed of recovery fluid. Apparently she was also very resistant to being picked up which is normal for her. When I first discovered after midnight last night she was lying down, listless and far too easy for me to pick up and examine. So this sounds much more positive. She is still not eating or drinking of her own accord and will need continued support until she does so I am not sure when we can have her home again but hopefully she will continue to improve.

Thank you again everyone. Its been a very stressful night and it means a lot to be able to get support on here x

Sorry I'm only seeing this now. I have been through stasis a few years back with a bun so know how stressful it is.

Sending healing vibes Tessa's way and ((((( hugs ))))) to you xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back