• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Oxfordshire?

Shula

Warren Scout
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for house-rabbit boarding around the Oxford area?

Many thanks :wave:

Thanks for the suggestion, I have looked there: most of the places only seem to have hutches outdoors: since I'm planning to go away in November I don't think that's a winner for my house rabbits!

I just had a quick look, some offer indoor upon request etc so may be worth asking.

Where are you planning on going? You could look for boarding on your way to the airport or closer to your destination etc.

Shula, I may be able to help. Tash has used my indoor, house rabbit accommodation for her furry family and perhaps she would share her experience of what I have to offer.

If you don't mind travelling (no idea how far it is?) You should definitely use Mrs B!! I always try and book them in with Mrs B before anywhere else. From the second you meet Di, she makes you feel at ease about leaving the buns there, she leaves the tv/radio on for them, and spends time sat in the room with them. She gets to know their individual likes, and their characters. Highly recommended :thumb:

Thanks tash.:thumb: The down side of my business is that I have to hand the bunnies back to their owners.:(

Over the past 12 years of offering bunny boarding I must have cared for well over 300 different little darlings, all very unique and all totally charming. Big, little, fit, unfit, ones with behavioural problems, mobility problems...you name it I cared for them. I love all of them.:love:

Hi there,

Thanks very much for this, and thanks Tash for the information and recommendation - Mrs B. please could you pm me your postcode/location so I can see whether the distance would be viable for me?

I have used Windwhistle Warren's boarding down in Gloucester before, and it was great to leave the bunnies with someone so experienced, but this November trip is always a real nightmare as it's a conference in the States in the middle of term-time: racing back to teach a class is a real pain, and the extra drive down to Windwhistle nearly finished me off last year :lol:

I just messaged you (your inbox was full before)

Now I just have to make enough progress with my work to have time to get away in November..... :shock:

Back