• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny is on the cards...!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
So Tango and Pepper are slowly healing after their fight, but I'm now left with a pair and a single boy who will need some company.

My OH dislikes the bunnies and they are definitely my responsibility, so I was going to slowly introduce the idea of a new female... But yesterday, he suggested that as he's due a good amount of commission next payday, would I like to use it to buy another 8x4 run so that I can get Pepper a friend?

I nearly cried! Any recommendations for a good value run? :D

I also need to find a rescue that will be happy for me to try a girl with Pepper, and if they don't get on then try a different bun, but I don't think that's too unusual is it?

Welfare hutches no longer seem to be trading, sadly. They were great. Good prices too. Boyles pet housing are really really good though.

There is also the hutch man on here.

Oh I should not have looked!!
I've found a beautiful black rex girl looking for a home, but I'm not ready yet❗
I've always wanted a rex...

Back