• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even more photos of Marble!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I know I've uploaded lots lately, but I'm getting lots more cuddles since I took her to the vets, and I'm spending more time with her monitoring her :eek::eek:

I also don't want to speak too soon, but she seems to have stopped using my bed as a toilet :D which means extra cuddles :love:
y7eha6eh.jpg

daje5u9y.jpg

yzuzuqu3.jpg

She seems to find my bedside drawers very comfortable too :roll:

Aww, bless her :love: so have you been able to remove the puppy crate barrier to your bed now?

Aww, bless her :love: so have you been able to remove the puppy crate barrier to your bed now?
Unfortunately not. I've still got one up to stop her from getting underneath the bed because she was ruining the underneath by chewing :roll: need to find something shorter to just block the underneath off :lol:

Ah, I see :shock: after bonding are the buns going to be in your room? If so I think you could get a hamster pen to block off the underneath of the bed, or get a wood framed panel with weldmesh on it or something?

Ah, I see :shock: after bonding are the buns going to be in your room? If so I think you could get a hamster pen to block off the underneath of the bed, or get a wood framed panel with weldmesh on it or something?
They're going to be in the living room (where Maizie and Daisy are). I'd be too worried about letting the little ones on here, I wouldn't feel it if they jumped on the bed like I do with Marble :lol: I'll probably just put up with the puppy panels for another week or two. It'll be nice to have a room to myself :lol::lol:

Yes, I'd do that :thumb: you won't feel like you are in a cot with sides anymore once the puppy pens go :lol:

Yes, I'd do that :thumb: you won't feel like you are in a cot with sides anymore once the puppy pens go :lol:
I know! :lol: at the moment everything is crammed into my little hallway because none of them can be trusted not to chew/pee on everything I own :roll:

Unfortunately not. I've still got one up to stop her from getting underneath the bed because she was ruining the underneath by chewing :roll: need to find something shorter to just block the underneath off :lol:

Your set up sounds a lot like mine!haha

I'm looking at buying nic storage cubes to block off underneath my bed so I don't look like I'm caged in anymore haha He tried to crawl into my wooden under bed storage draws and who knows what havoc he could reek!

She is a beautiful colour :)

Your set up sounds a lot like mine!haha

I'm looking at buying nic storage cubes to block off underneath my bed so I don't look like I'm caged in anymore haha He tried to crawl into my wooden under bed storage draws and who knows what havoc he could reek!

She is a beautiful colour :)
I've been caged in since May, waiting to bond my 3 together so I can at least have my bedroom back!! Unfortunately for me, Marble is very very clever, and every time I think I've finally found a way to stop her getting onto the bed, she waits a few weeks and then proves me wrong :lol: I've been woken up to her landing on my chest, next to my head, on my legs, binkying around my bed etc :roll:

I've been caged in since May, waiting to bond my 3 together so I can at least have my bedroom back!! Unfortunately for me, Marble is very very clever, and every time I think I've finally found a way to stop her getting onto the bed, she waits a few weeks and then proves me wrong :lol: I've been woken up to her landing on my chest, next to my head, on my legs, binkying around my bed etc :roll:

Lol marble!
I move into my new place in September so he will have the whole lounge area to himself and I won't have to share my bedroom and wake up at 5am haha staying with my parents temporarily and there are cats in the house, so my room is the safest place at the moment!

Lol marble!
I move into my new place in September so he will have the whole lounge area to himself and I won't have to share my bedroom and wake up at 5am haha staying with my parents temporarily and there are cats in the house, so my room is the safest place at the moment!
Im in a one bedroom flat :lol:

My troublesome twins have the lounge, and Marble will be swiftly moved in there as soon as they're all bonded :p
I've got baby/puppy gates galore! One across the bedroom door to stop Marble getting out, one across the living room door to stop Maizie and Daisy getting out, and one across the kitchen because Maizie likes to climb into the fridge/cupboards if they're open :roll:

I was supposed to be moving this month or next, but things changed with work, so now I'm looking at a different area. It'll be dangerous though because I'll just end up adopting more rabbits :oops:

They're going to be in the living room (where Maizie and Daisy are). I'd be too worried about letting the little ones on here, I wouldn't feel it if they jumped on the bed like I do with Marble :lol: I'll probably just put up with the puppy panels for another week or two. It'll be nice to have a room to myself :lol::lol:

If all 3 jump on you you would feel it :lol:

She is gorgeous and such lovely colour, I hope binding goes well weren't you doing it this weekend ;)

If all 3 jump on you you would feel it :lol:

She is gorgeous and such lovely colour, I hope binding goes well weren't you doing it this weekend ;)
I'd only feel it because of Marble :lol:

I was, but because I still don't know what's causing Marble to drink so much, I've postponed it. If she's ill the other 2 might pick up on it as a weakness, and it won't be fair while they're bonding/newly bonded, for me to have to rake Marble back and forth the vets

Back