• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie adventures.

grandmst

Young Bun
Hey guys & gals.

This is my Dwarf lop I think called Alfie.

u8yrujyd.jpg
yju9ubyj.jpg
ujeru6yh.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks :) not had him long he still needs the snip, and jabs to be done soon but he's very well behaved.

ady9agaz.jpg

Honestly not sure as I don't know the age they are sold we have had I'm for about 2-3 months now.

Hi! :wave:

Alfie is a very handsome bunny :love:

I love that last shot, I like to call it the super-bunny pose... :lol:;)

Ha great name for that pose, when the Mrs got him I wasn't to sure but he has seriously grown on me I can't stop taking pictures ha.

Yh he gets spoilt lots of spinage, kale, broccoli and carrot. Apart from his normal food.

The little fatty.

Ha great name for that pose, when the Mrs got him I wasn't to sure but he has seriously grown on me I can't stop taking pictures ha.

Uh-oh.... :shock:

That's how the bunny love starts... It kinda grows on you... Then you find yourself with one or two more... :oops::lol:

I've already asked the Mrs if we can have another but she said no.

Is it ok to keep multiple males.

I've already asked the Mrs if we can have another but she said no.

Is it ok to keep multiple males.

Hmmmm, I'm sure someone can advise further but best to my knowledge, male bunnies can be bonded as long as they are neutered. I've read reports on how two males (brothers) were fine together until their hormones kicked in and they started fighting.

I think it's generally noted that male/female and male/male pairings are much easier then female/female pairings. :shock:
I don't know where abouts you are, (and if you can convince the Mrs ;)) but if there's a rescue centre near you, some actually offer a bonding service and will help you (and Alfie) choose a suitable bunny friend. :thumb:

I'm soon to attempt bonding two males. My Pippa went in for her spay but it turns out she was actually a he (long story :lol:) but once he's recovered I'm hoping to rebond him with his friend Harry. :D

He is very handsome I say :love:

Yep multiple males are very affectionate as male female pairs can be I have 3 boys all together outside bunnies 2 brothers never been apart, and their uncle too, all neutered :love: I would love an indoor bun but hubby says NO :( maybe I will one day I want a Conti giant as a house bun but he wants a dog :roll:

Last edited:
Ours hasn't been done yet as he hasn't shown any aggressive behaviour or spraying, but pardon my french his balls are huge.

He seems to be a completely chilled bunny since his balls dropped ha.

Back