• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you use to remove fur from clothes??

Sorry, but I feel like everything I own is covered in fur! You could try rubber gloves or a zoom groom, I find both work well.

I use lint rollers when ive been out bunny grooming, does the trick to avoid the car looking like a yeti!

Sorry, but I feel like everything I own is covered in fur! You could try rubber gloves or a zoom groom, I find both work well.

i have a room full of clothes in this condition. I was looking at them this morning - at least 20 black jumpers and more, more, more....

lint rollers do diddly squat. parcel tape is the way to go.

Lint rollers, i permenantly have ine in my handbag, cant stand fur on clothes, so scruffy.

With a rabbit & cat who have been moulting since May I think im keeping the lint roller company in business alone.

I often get changed so that bunny clothes stay indoors and clean ones go out.

If not I use a lint roller :thumb:

If you just need to quickly get most of it off then get your hands damp and rub them over your clothes, wash and repeat till most of it is off :) If you need to get it all off then lint rollers are great

A lint roller for me. I've lost time of the times I've left the house and forgotten to defluff my trousers!

Back