• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Alfie

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd share some photographs of my remaining bunny - it's been a while! He was living outside but is now inside and loving life :)

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

He's gorgeous...

How old is your Alfie and how would you best describe him?

Sorry, nosy schez... :oops: I can't help it... :lol:;)

:love::love::love:

He's gorgeous...

How old is your Alfie and how would you best describe him?

Sorry, nosy schez... :oops: I can't help it... :lol:;)

Nah, I like nosiness :p

Alfie will be 3 years old on the 8th!

A pain in the :censored:, is how I'd best describe him :lol: Nah, being serious he's a lovely, lovely little boy. He's a bit of a *cough* stupid *couch* boy, however. He just doesn't associate the sound of pellets being poured with pellets actually emerging, so I have to do a little song and dance to get his attention at feed times :lol: When he was outside he never used to clock me opening the aviary door, so would stay in his aviary and miss out on going on the lawn... Laziness comes easy to him, as well as eating my trousers when I am sat with him :evil:

He's a goofy fluffball, my best little boy and one I am incredibly lucky to have :love:

Nah, I like nosiness :p

Alfie will be 3 years old on the 8th!

A pain in the :censored:, is how I'd best describe him :lol: Nah, being serious he's a lovely, lovely little boy. He's a bit of a *cough* stupid *couch* boy, however. He just doesn't associate the sound of pellets being poured with pellets actually emerging, so I have to do a little song and dance to get his attention at feed times :lol: When he was outside he never used to clock me opening the aviary door, so would stay in his aviary and miss out on going on the lawn... Laziness comes easy to him, as well as eating my trousers when I am sat with him :evil:

He's a goofy fluffball, my best little boy and one I am incredibly lucky to have :love:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Makes me giggle that you have to do a song and dance at meal times. My imagination conjures up some funny stuff... :lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwww, Alfie :love: he sounds a lovely little lad - and he's got one of those faces that makes me wanna give him a snuggle. :oops::love:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Makes me giggle that you have to do a song and dance at meal times. My imagination conjures up some funny stuff... :lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwww, Alfie :love: he sounds a lovely little lad - and he's got one of those faces that makes me wanna give him a snuggle. :oops::love:

I am forced to go to extreme measures :oops::lol: Otherwise he will just run round and round in completely the wrong area of his pen driving himself crazy! The goofiness is strong with this one...

He has a smooshy face :love: He had EC from 5 - 11wks old, and as a result has been left with the occasional head tilt. Every so often, sometimes when I call his name, he'll sit there with his head cocked to one side at a 45 degree angle and he makes my heart melt :love: I loves him :love:

Warning - squee factor!

This is Alfie and his sister, Rosy Posy, at the breeders. They were 4 weeks old and I could fit them in the palm of my hand :love:

I rehomed rosy, sadly, a couple of months ago but she is in my thoughts every day. Just look at how teeny they are :love::love::love:

Last edited:
I am forced to go to extreme measures :oops::lol: Otherwise he will just run round and round in completely the wrong area of his pen driving himself crazy! The goofiness is strong with this one...

He has a smooshy face :love: He had EC from 5 - 11wks old, and as a result has been left with the occasional head tilt. Every so often, sometimes when I call his name, he'll sit there with his head cocked to one side at a 45 degree angle and he makes my heart melt :love: I loves him :love:

Warning - squee factor!

This is Alfie and his sister, Rosy Posy, at the breeders. They were 4 weeks old and I could fit them in the palm of my hand :love:

I rehomed rosy, sadly, a couple of months ago but she is in my thoughts every day. Just look at how teeny they are :love::love::love:

Oh goodness...

Definite squeeeeeeeeee alert :love::love:

Oh that's just great, I've just been reduced to goo by one baby bunny pic... :shock::oops::lol::lol:

Alfie is one special bunny and is clearly very much loved. :love::love: and I totally agree, he's got a very smoooooshy face. :love:

I'm sorry you had to rehome Rosie, you sound sad about it but no doubt it was in the best interests of Rosie.x

Oh goodness...

Definite squeeeeeeeeee alert :love::love:

Oh that's just great, I've just been reduced to goo by one baby bunny pic... :shock::oops::lol::lol:

Alfie is one special bunny and is clearly very much loved. :love::love: and I totally agree, he's got a very smoooooshy face. :love:

I'm sorry you had to rehome Rosie, you sound sad about it but no doubt it was in the best interests of Rosie.x

Try these for squee factor...:

^(not Alf, but I could not resist sharing it :oops: Cute little Rosy Posy at around 3wks)

I rehomed Rosy because she would not bond back with Alfie, nor could we get another bunny and setup for her. It wouldn't have been fair to keep her in her half of the aviary with no bunny company for several years. She went to Wood Green, was reserved within 6 days of being there and rehomed within 14 days, so I'm elated it all worked out fine for her and she's happy again:love:

Last edited:
Try these for squee factor...:

^(not Alf, but I could not resist sharing it :oops: Cute little Rosy Posy at around 3wks)

I rehomed Rosy because she would not bond back with Alfie, nor could we get another bunny and setup for her. It wouldn't have been fair to keep her in her half of the aviary with no bunny company for several years. She went to Wood Green, was reserved within 6 days of being there and rehomed within 14 days, so I'm elated it all worked out fine for her and she's happy again:love:

*faints*

Ok, I can't take the cuteness! I don't think I can take anymore... :oops::lol: How adorable are these pics?! :love::love::love: It's been a very long time since I held a baby bunny... Sooooooooo tiny and floofy. :love:

You did the best for Rosie, you put her needs before your own and that takes a heck of a lot of courage/strength. :love: I'm sure she's found a great forever home and is loving life. I'm not surprised she found a home so quick though... How could anyone resist? :D

Thank you for sharing those pics - I loved seeing them. Definite SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!:love:

Back