• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xena appreciation.

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
People often tell me I don't post enough pics up of Xena, so here are a few of her I took last night. :love:

So lazy, she threw the toy whilst lying down. :roll:

"I am NOT amused Mother."

"You there! Stop flashing that damned thing in my face!"

"Noo..it hurts my eyes!"

"Look bud..I may have to do something drastic..."

"That's it! I'm having a tantrum!" :lol:

I love my wonky-eared magpie. :love:

Oh my goodness I am drowning in cute! :D :love:
She is adorable VB! What a fantastic personality. It really shows well in these photos. :)
I've not forgotten I owe you some Jenna pictures. Now I'll have to get on those straightaway. :oops: She went in for a preop (dental) appointment today so she's pouty but I'll rustle up some recent ones. ;)

Thank you everybody. :)

She is a devil and I have the scars to prove it! :lol: I love her, though. :love:

She is going to the vet this week, however, as I suspect she has something going on. She seems fine in herself but her ear is bothering her again and her eyes are still sore, bless her. She really, really hates the vets so I will be shunned for a few weeks afterwards! :lol:

I finally found a fruit that she likes! :shock: She usually throws a tantrum when I offer her tasty fruit but she actually ate a whole blueberry the other day. She was clearly feeling adventurous. :lol:

Thank you everybody. :)

She is a devil and I have the scars to prove it! :lol: I love her, though. :love:

She is going to the vet this week, however, as I suspect she has something going on. She seems fine in herself but her ear is bothering her again and her eyes are still sore, bless her. She really, really hates the vets so I will be shunned for a few weeks afterwards! :lol:

I finally found a fruit that she likes! :shock: She usually throws a tantrum when I offer her tasty fruit but she actually ate a whole blueberry the other day. She was clearly feeling adventurous. :lol:

Oooo blueberries are yum! :) One of Mimzy's past faves although he'd have a time managing one now. I hope all goes well for Xena's upcoming vet visit. xxxx

Oh my goodness I am drowning in cute! :D :love:
She is adorable VB! What a fantastic personality. It really shows well in these photos. :)
I've not forgotten I owe you some Jenna pictures. Now I'll have to get on those straightaway. :oops: She went in for a preop (dental) appointment today so she's pouty but I'll rustle up some recent ones. ;)

PM me when you post these up. I meant to reply to this before to your comment and completely forgot. :lol:

I've been doing my run up to match my new hutch all day and I am really sore now. :lol:

:love::love::love:

I love Xena, she's absolutely beautiful... But then again... I love all of your trio. :lol::love::thumb:

P.S. I know this is a Xena appreciation thread... But how's Fiver doing these days? :love:

Back