• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drum Roll Please!.............

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
TA DAAAA!

I feel like I've waited forever for this to be done! But after months of waiting to have the utility done etc etc. The indoor bunny enclosure is done! Not a lot in it toy wise at the minute but their house and the litter tray is in there as well as the Vetbed I bought which makes the floor nice and plush. :D It was done by my OH and my wonderful parents. OH build the frame and the door and my parents put the mesh on it for me and set it up in the room to make it fit.

I must admit I LOVE IT, its a shame the boys aren't going to get to play in it together until after their neutering and healing etc. I'm looking forward to the day they can play in there together!

I'm going to go out tomorrow and get lots more cool and entertaining things to put inside!

:thumb:

That looks amazing! So clean and awesome! Really love those pet houses - am very tempted but still need to work on OH a bit more before I'm allowed one :)

Hope they're both recovering well post neuter and re-bond smoothly x

That looks amazing! So clean and awesome! Really love those pet houses - am very tempted but still need to work on OH a bit more before I'm allowed one :)

Hope they're both recovering well post neuter and re-bond smoothly x

I don't know how long its going to stay ''clean'' though :lol:

Oh that is brilliant ! Lucky buns, already and waiting for them :D mind me asking, did you make the little house too ?

That looks awesome! :D:D:D
It's not going to stay clean for long though- the first thing that the bunnies will do is TRASH it! :lol:

Looks fab!

A quick word of warning, if yours are anything like mine they will be up on the window sills! So you might want to protect the rubber seal and the plaster on the corners. *knows from experience*

That looks fantastic! So professional and well made too!
I'd like something fixed in like that when I have the space :)

Looks good :thumb: I would be tempted to build a ramp up to some wall shelving to give them another level and more space too. But that would be extra DIY for your family ;)

Wow that's fantastic, lucky buns! Can't wait to see the photos when they move in :) hope the neutering etc goes well.

This looks fantastic. I love the purple vet bed - never seen it in that colour!

Well done you. They will be such lucky boys to live in there :)

Back