• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell the Hamster :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Out and about this evening

She managed to climb up into an old hutch that I use to store a few bits and pieces

Bless her :love: she's adorable. I'm pretty sure I had one of those boot houses when I was a kid :D

How do you keep track of her outside?

Awwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love:
"There was a young hammy who lived in a shoe...
she had so much fun that she wished she was two!" :lol:

Although I think one curious hammy would be enough for anybody. :) Actually...now that I think of it...you don't see hamsters living in groups. :? Jane, do you know if they prefer solitary life or can they be paired with other hamsters? Just wondering. Odd that it didn't occur to me until just now. I'm a bit slow. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love:
"There was a young hammy who lived in a shoe...
she had so much fun that she wished she was two!" :lol:

Although I think one curious hammy would be enough for anybody. :) Actually...now that I think of it...you don't see hamsters living in groups. :? Jane, do you know if they prefer solitary life or can they be paired with other hamsters? Just wondering. Odd that it didn't occur to me until just now. I'm a bit slow. :lol:

Syrians live separately :wave:
I think a certain type of dwarf can live in groups when raised together from young but syrians and solitary:)

Back