• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeek my trio have gone into their room!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Things have gone ridiculously well so I decided they could go back to their room to have more space.
I spent the last 2 days cleaning every inch of it with vinegar and a steam cleaning it and pleased to say there happy as larry!
Going to treat them to a delivery of new toys to celebrate :)

Things have gone ridiculously well so I decided they could go back to their room to have more space.
I spent the last 2 days cleaning every inch of it with vinegar and a steam cleaning it and pleased to say there happy as larry!
Going to treat them to a delivery of new toys to celebrate :)

Great news :thumb: but where are the pics :wave:

It's not that bad!
To be fair I was very lucky no fights at all Bear was just very dominant from the start and that seemed to work :)
Marble and Daisy are both dominant, Maizie just looks at me as if she's asking why she's even there because they both just ignore her :lol:

:love::love::love:

You have such a beautiful trio there. :D

I bet they are gonna love their toy delivery - lucky bunnies. :love:

Yay I love easy bondings :love:

They are beautiful bunnies (but I may need to see more pics just to be sure :lol: :love:)

That's great news! :D

Tash as soon as marble is sorted you will get them bonded because you can do it. As a last resort I will do it for you, but I 100% believe that if they are a suitable grouping you do not need me.

Back