• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday for 8 at Tuckerbunnies Bunny Boarding

Tracy

Warren Veteran
8 of my bunnies went on holiday to Tuckerbunnies Bunny Boarding while we went to the Glasgow Games for three days.

Tuckerbunnies is fantastic, I cannot recommend them highly enough. My bunnies settled into their accommodation immediately, I couldn't believe how quickly they made themselves at home. I didn't worry about them once while we were away.....which is practically unheard of for me as I am a born worrier. :roll:

All 8 bunnies had a lovely mini-holiday and really enjoyed being spoiled by Maysie & Mike. :love:

So Nutmeg, are you pleased to be back home?

Oh dear, I think not. :roll:

Nutmeg_grumpy%2520look.jpg

:lol: she looks like a child whose parent has arrived to take them home from a party :lol:

How far away from us is Tuckerbunnies Tracy? I have been looking for a good place for boarding for a while and not come up with anywhere.

At the minute Bungle is going to my Mums and Strawbs is staying home while the neighbour feeds him while we are away for a week this summer but for our next holiday I want to use boarding as I am not totally happy with leaving Strawbs.

How far away from us is Tuckerbunnies Tracy? I have been looking for a good place for boarding for a while and not come up with anywhere.

At the minute Bungle is going to my Mums and Strawbs is staying home while the neighbour feeds him while we are away for a week this summer but for our next holiday I want to use boarding as I am not totally happy with leaving Strawbs.

It took us 1 hour 50 mins, straight up the A1 to Scotch Corner. Tuckerbunnies are just a few minutes from Scotch Corner. Our bunnies travelled really well and starting exploring and tucking into the hay as soon as they were put into their accommodation.

We took them for a short break as a sort of trial to see how it worked out. We were so happy that now we are looking to book a proper holiday with all 10 bunnies going to stay with Mike & Maysie. We've not been on holiday properly for 9 years, purely because of finding care for the bunnies.

It took us 1 hour 50 mins, straight up the A1 to Scotch Corner. Tuckerbunnies are just a few minutes from Scotch Corner. Our bunnies travelled really well and starting exploring and tucking into the hay as soon as they were put into their accommodation.

We took them for a short break as a sort of trial to see how it worked out. We were so happy that now we are looking to book a proper holiday with all 10 bunnies going to stay with Mike & Maysie. We've not been on holiday properly for 9 years, purely because of finding care for the bunnies.

It's a bit if a trek really as we tend to holiday in Cornwall so would be in the wrong direction and not sure I could convince hubby to do an almost 4 hour round trip the day before a holiday! It's worth thinking about though if we do go away for a longer holiday next summer.

Having our neighbour feed Strawbs is great as it means he can stay in his own surroundings and while he is fit and healthy it's ok but as he gets older I worry he needs someone with more experience to look after him.

:love: :lol: Fab photo!!

If Nutmeg looks like that after a few days, what on Earth will my bunnies look like after being at Tuckerbunnies for a year?! :shock: :lol: I think id better get more Fenugreek Crunchies!!!!

Back