• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New ideas for toys?!

Bex0312

New Kit
I feel a bit like I'm constantly Buying and giving my bunny the same toys. He has a massive toy box full of toys that are really just a variation on a theme! Has anyone any ideas about new or interesting toys that I can get or make? He must be getting as bored as I am!

I've given up buying toys, they just look at them and ignore, now give them a new cardboard box, they are in heaven, until the next new one !:lol::lol:

My cat is just the same, loves a box to sit in, sit on, and sleep in-saves me money ! :lol:

Anything that makes noises that are loud enough to wake you up seem popular with mine (he sleeps in my room, I don't sleep :lol:)
I don't know if your buns into cuddly toys but Ferg has a p@h burger and donut dog soft toy (squeakers taken out) that he LOVES. He snuggles them, licks them and rolls them... And throws them in his water bowl :)
And toilet roll tubes are excellent bunny toys, I've started cutting one into a spiral and filling it with hay and he loves eating out of it and throwing it so that's a nice one :)

Cardboard always seems a favourite :)

Anything that makes noises that are loud enough to wake you up seem popular with mine (he sleeps in my room, I don't sleep :lol:)
I don't know if your buns into cuddly toys but Ferg has a p@h burger and donut dog soft toy (squeakers taken out) that he LOVES. He snuggles them, licks them and rolls them... And throws them in his water bowl :)
And toilet roll tubes are excellent bunny toys, I've started cutting one into a spiral and filling it with hay and he loves eating out of it and throwing it so that's a nice one :)

Cardboard always seems a favourite :)

Haha yes, Zebedee is in my room too and is almost silent until I shut my eyes.. Then its time to jump on me and pull out every toy he can find that makes any sort of noise.

I love the spiral idea and I imagine it would keep him busy for hours.

He has a couple of soft toys that he likes to cuddle in to but I don't think he's really in to playing with them as such.

Louie and the Guinea Pigs all enjoy a large paper bag filled with hay and dandelions.

Back