• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What my horrible ex neighbour said to our new neighbours.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
When he was showing them around the property and eventually the garden, he pointed to the summerhouse and said the rabbits belong next door, but don't worry they are old and will die soon.:evil:

My new neighbour was horrified. She has a lovely shy cat and she also really loves seeing Bandit. I can let him out in the garden now. Even Mr Bennett comes out and they both love the garden. Obviously not together.

When he was showing them around the property and eventually the garden, he pointed to the summerhouse and said the rabbits belong next door, but don't worry they are old and will die soon.:evil:

My new neighbour was horrified. She has a lovely shy cat and she also really loves seeing Bandit. I can let him out in the garden now. Even Mr Bennett comes out and they both love the garden. Obviously not together.

Some people are just evil. Don't let it bother you. Sounds like you don't have to live with that horrible person very long.

That's shocking! Horrible man.

Karma is a powerful thing I think. I think these people eventually get their comeuppance..

I know we can only hope he will.
:shock::evil:

Why did he even feel the need to mention your rabbits to her?!

Exactly, she hadn't even asked. He assumed she wouldn't like them. He told us the previous year that the sale of his flat fell through because of the summerhouse. Seriously ? We doubt that very much.

Evil man ugh!!
My neighbour is really nice but she was telling me how her daughter has loads of netherland dwarf bunnies and she likes them but they look ugly - she asked what breed mine were and I told her mini lop crossed with netherland dwarf...she was a bit embarrassed :lol: :lol: I think all rabbits are beautiful but some people dont agree:( atleast she wasn't deliberately trying to offend me/my rabbits unlike your ex-neighbour who sounds nasty!

Yay I can't believe he's finally gone! You must be so relieved. Bet you had a party when he moved :lol:

what an awful thing to say, but at least he has gone now, sounds like the new neighbour with cat is an animal lover to :thumb:

Back