• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 big box + blankets = ...

Schez

Mama Doe
A comfy bunneh!

Do you mind? Some bun is trying to rest...

:shock: sorry Reggie...

:lol:

:love::love:

That's a contented bunny!

That reminds me, this bunny mummeh needs to get down to the shops to get a new box. I put the old one in the bin last weekend because it was just sheets of mangled cardboard!!

Thanks guys... :wave: I've posted quite a few Reggie pics of late haven't I... :oops::oops: he's just so darn photogenic... :lol::love:

SJH, I've been bad about boxes too, this is the first one he's had for quite awhile... Well, Reggie sized ones... :lol: this one is my son's car seat box. Instead of being excited that the car seat finally arrived I was all: ooooooooh, Reggie's gonna just luuuuuuuuuuuurve this box... :shock::lol::lol::thumb:

Thanks guys... :wave: I've posted quite a few Reggie pics of late haven't I... :oops::oops: he's just so darn photogenic... :lol::love:

SJH, I've been bad about boxes too, this is the first one he's had for quite awhile... Well, Reggie sized ones... :lol: this one is my son's car seat box. Instead of being excited that the car seat finally arrived I was all: ooooooooh, Reggie's gonna just luuuuuuuuuuuurve this box... :shock::lol::lol::thumb:

He is gorgeous! :love::love::love:

I'm glad it's not just me with the box thing! Any boxes around me get scrutinised for bunny potential and even people I work with now ask if I need a box before taking it :lol:

Back