PDA

View Full Version : Rosie and the moultings !!!

luna
01-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday from Rosie and I :wave: Poor Rosie is not in the best of moods today as she is moulting quite heavily and she always gets a little moody at this time of year. So she thought it might be therapeutic to put in writing how she is feeling . :lol:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/2014/07/30/the-moultings/

Pablo2013
01-08-2014, 10:44 AM
:lol: Such a dreadful time of year for bunnies ..... :love:

luna
01-08-2014, 01:59 PM
:lol: Such a dreadful time of year for bunnies ..... :love:

I know, I feel so sorry for her :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

jodiecoxap
01-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Aww poor Rosie :( My two are moulting as well at the moment, I hoovered a bunny sized ball of fluff out of my carpet yesterday!! :shock:

luna
01-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Aww poor Rosie :( My two are moulting as well at the moment, I hoovered a bunny sized ball of fluff out of my carpet yesterday!! :shock:

Wow ...That's a lot of bunny hair. I tease the hairs out of Rosies mats and carpet tiles with my fingers because they can be so stubborn to remove. I do it twice a day. And it's shocking the amount of hair I collect. There is something very satisfying about it though!!! :)

susie bun
01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Poor Rosie. I think the moult line looks rather distinguished though. :love: Spenser has finished his main moult, but being a long-furred rabbit he is always moulting to some degree.

Angie B
01-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Wow ...That's a lot of bunny hair. I tease the hairs out of Rosies mats and carpet tiles with my fingers because they can be so stubborn to remove. I do it twice a day. And it's shocking the amount of hair I collect. There is something very satisfying about it though!!! :)

I could have made a new rabbit by now with the amount of fur I've plucked out :lol: You should have seen the garden before my husband cut the grass - looked like there'd been a right scrap as there was fur everywhere :lol: I love plucking them and feel quite cheated when they get fed up and hop off, especially if I've just spotted a "ripe" patch, :lol: I chase them around the garden and they're like "takes the hints mummeh!!" but no, off we go like some bizarre daily ritual :roll: :lol: :lol:

luna
01-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Poor Rosie. I think the moult line looks rather distinguished though. :love: Spenser has finished his main moult, but being a long-furred rabbit he is always moulting to some degree.

I will tell Rosie you think that ...It might perk her up a bit. I feel like Rosie is always moulting too. I always worry when they go through a moult incase they get blocked up with fur :/

luna
01-08-2014, 09:16 PM
I could have made a new rabbit by now with the amount of fur I've plucked out :lol: You should have seen the garden before my husband cut the grass - looked like there'd been a right scrap as there was fur everywhere :lol: I love plucking them and feel quite cheated when they get fed up and hop off, especially if I've just spotted a "ripe" patch, :lol: I chase them around the garden and they're like "takes the hints mummeh!!" but no, off we go like some bizarre daily ritual :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hehe ... I hear you. I get two opportunities a day and that's when she is eating her pellets !!! As soon as those pellets are finished she is off like a bullet xx

susie bun
02-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Spenser: It is so annoying, this plucking and tufting of our fur. Sometimes Mummy even takes a brush and comb to me. I soon let her know that this is a step too far! :evil: Has Rosie made any poo bracelets? I sometimes make them when I am moulting. Poos strung together with fur I have eaten while at my groomings.

luna
02-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Rosie: I made a lovely poop bracelet afew weeks ago and that's when mummeh started the stressing bout the pluckings . I donts know why she didn't like my poop bracelet, I thought it was very pwetty ;)