• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and the moultings !!!

Aww poor Rosie :( My two are moulting as well at the moment, I hoovered a bunny sized ball of fluff out of my carpet yesterday!! :shock:

Aww poor Rosie :( My two are moulting as well at the moment, I hoovered a bunny sized ball of fluff out of my carpet yesterday!! :shock:

Wow ...That's a lot of bunny hair. I tease the hairs out of Rosies mats and carpet tiles with my fingers because they can be so stubborn to remove. I do it twice a day. And it's shocking the amount of hair I collect. There is something very satisfying about it though!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Poor Rosie. I think the moult line looks rather distinguished though. :love: Spenser has finished his main moult, but being a long-furred rabbit he is always moulting to some degree.

Wow ...That's a lot of bunny hair. I tease the hairs out of Rosies mats and carpet tiles with my fingers because they can be so stubborn to remove. I do it twice a day. And it's shocking the amount of hair I collect. There is something very satisfying about it though!!! :)

I could have made a new rabbit by now with the amount of fur I've plucked out :lol: You should have seen the garden before my husband cut the grass - looked like there'd been a right scrap as there was fur everywhere :lol: I love plucking them and feel quite cheated when they get fed up and hop off, especially if I've just spotted a "ripe" patch, :lol: I chase them around the garden and they're like "takes the hints mummeh!!" but no, off we go like some bizarre daily ritual :roll: :lol: :lol:

Poor Rosie. I think the moult line looks rather distinguished though. :love: Spenser has finished his main moult, but being a long-furred rabbit he is always moulting to some degree.

I will tell Rosie you think that ...It might perk her up a bit. I feel like Rosie is always moulting too. I always worry when they go through a moult incase they get blocked up with fur :/

I could have made a new rabbit by now with the amount of fur I've plucked out :lol: You should have seen the garden before my husband cut the grass - looked like there'd been a right scrap as there was fur everywhere :lol: I love plucking them and feel quite cheated when they get fed up and hop off, especially if I've just spotted a "ripe" patch, :lol: I chase them around the garden and they're like "takes the hints mummeh!!" but no, off we go like some bizarre daily ritual :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hehe ... I hear you. I get two opportunities a day and that's when she is eating her pellets !!! As soon as those pellets are finished she is off like a bullet xx

Spenser: It is so annoying, this plucking and tufting of our fur. Sometimes Mummy even takes a brush and comb to me. I soon let her know that this is a step too far! :evil: Has Rosie made any poo bracelets? I sometimes make them when I am moulting. Poos strung together with fur I have eaten while at my groomings.

Rosie: I made a lovely poop bracelet afew weeks ago and that's when mummeh started the stressing bout the pluckings . I donts know why she didn't like my poop bracelet, I thought it was very pwetty ;)

Back