• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's unbelievably adorable..

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
I can't get over Indi, and how sweet she is. Just had her on the bed with me and she pattered onto my lap then up my chest with her tiny ickle paws :love: I don't think I'll ever get over how soft her baby fluff is and how minuscule her ears are even when they are pricked up. It's like picking up a feathery sponge she's so light.

Let's face it, the love bug has struck and I'm so proud of my Indi bindi boo :love: (I talk to her constantly in our room and the nicknames have already begun) :lol:

I can't get over Indi, and how sweet she is. Just had her on the bed with me and she pattered onto my lap then up my chest with her tiny ickle paws :love: I don't think I'll ever get over how soft her baby fluff is and how minuscule her ears are even when they are pricked up. It's like picking up a feathery sponge she's so light.

Let's face it, the love bug has struck and I'm so proud of my Indi bindi boo :love: (I talk to her constantly in our room and the nicknames have already begun) :lol:

:lol:

I was wondering how you two were getting on. :lol:

Yep, sounds to me like you've got it pretty bad. :lol: :love::love:
It's amazing when you have a new bunny arrival - you spend hours just watching them. I'm still guilty of getting distracted by my bunnies. :thumb:

Yep haha pretty bad indeed :lol::lol:

I know the feeling! I want to set up full time CCTV just so I can watch her without disturbing her, as obviously she's still settling in.

I will post some new piccies ASAP! :thumb:

Back