• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking the plunge this weekend...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
And putting all three rabbits together (hopefully permanently), providing everything with Marble comes back clear tomorrow!
I'm nervous yet excited!
Just need to come up with a plan of attack!

And putting all three rabbits together (hopefully permanently), providing everything with Marble comes back clear tomorrow!
I'm nervous yet excited!
Just need to come up with a plan of attack!

Small neutral area, bunnies, distracting food (for you and bunnies :lol:) bottle of wine, campbed/settee :lol: hope everything goes well for you :thumb:

I was like that when I let my four together, to see them all playing together in the garden makes it all worthwhile. ;)

It's all on hold until I know what's going on with Marble.
Felt it would be a bad idea to have her back and forth the vets whilst bonding/newly bonded.

I think that was wise, it could affect the bonding if one is unwell too, as the others could have picked up on any weakness.

I think that was wise, it could affect the bonding if one is unwell too, as the others could have picked up on any weakness.
Exactly, it's a difficult bond without the added stress that they can pick up on weakness. And rather than dragging all 3 to the vets/taking Marble and returning her etc, it makes more sense for me to wait until she's sorted.

Back