• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm eating grapes, I look down and:

tashp90

Warren Veteran
6y4yquru.jpg

Don't you know it's bunny law to share?! :shock::lol:

Reggie can hear the first snap as you peel a banana a mile away.... Well, he does have super-sonic ears... :lol: x

She doesn't even like grapes :roll: :lol:

And Delilah doesn't like Bombay mix.....however she begged me so much I offered her a small piece......she turned her nose up in disgust, but continued to beg......... so a fenugreek crunchie soon kept her happy....and Frankie too!!!!

And Delilah doesn't like Bombay mix.....however she begged me so much I offered her a small piece......she turned her nose up in disgust, but continued to beg......... so a fenugreek crunchie soon kept her happy....and Frankie too!!!!
:lol::lol: it's almost as if because we're eating, they think they should be too :roll: Daisy doesn't care if I'm eating - she's not interested :lol: Marble would probably be like Maizie if she had the chance!

Back