• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Photos of Enya

I'm not sure if I've seen Enya before. She is absolutely stunning. :love:

She lived with Colonel Colin :cry: She is one of the two remaining 'Petshop Five'

MeandafewBuns317.jpg

MeandafewBuns322.jpg

MeandafewBuns361.jpg

Last edited:
She lived with Colonel Colin :cry: She is one of the two remaining 'Petshop Five'

I knew she was the Colonel's partner - I just couldn't have told you what she looked like. I'm not very observant :(
I think the Petshop Five story is possibly before my time.

She just looks like a proper rabbit - love her little white tail.

She's absolutely gorgeous, Jane! :love:
Remind me, please, who the other remaining Petshop Five bunny is? :oops: My memory is so awful! :( Those pictures of them as babies are so precious! :love:
I'm glad she is doing well. :) And I'm still so envious of your garden. :)

She's absolutely gorgeous, Jane! :love:
Remind me, please, who the other remaining Petshop Five bunny is? :oops: My memory is so awful! :( Those pictures of them as babies are so precious! :love:
I'm glad she is doing well. :) And I'm still so envious of your garden. :)

Enya and Jo are the only two remaining of the Petshop Five. We lost Patrick, Liam and Niamh last year. All to different problems :cry: Last year was awful for losses, 13 in total :cry:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Back