• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think i've found ''bits''

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I checked last night and I'm pretty sure I saw bunny bits under fur. They were only small mind =/ but definitely the shape and colour you would expect.

They go tomorrow for a check and then Monday to be neutered if all is well.

*crosses everything*

I never saw Donny's bits, even though I checked, but the vet did so was good enough for me :lol: He was snipped at 6 months.

Leo however.. He was about 5 when we took him on. And boy oh boy, he had no shame! :lol: They didn't stick around for too long though. I remember when the vet felt for his testicles and she just stuck her hand under and instantly went "yep there they are" :lol:

I checked last night and I'm pretty sure I saw bunny bits under fur. They were only small mind =/ but definitely the shape and colour you would expect.

They go tomorrow for a check and then Monday to be neutered if all is well.

*crosses everything

That's what he'll be doing tomorrow.

Or suck them back up, I'm pretty sure minilop1's little monkey Sox did that for months :lol:

:thumb: I was just about to post that then saw you mentioned sox , yes the little monkey he was :lol: still is even minus his little raisons as they where so tiny :lol:

Pippa went for her spay...

Didn't have it. :shock: Had a castration instead - :shock::shock::shock:

I still can't quite get my head around that...

:lol:

Hope all goes well tomorrow/Monday. :thumb:

Today's the day, I really hope that the vet can give me some good news. I tried the boys out together for one around 30 seconds, they seemed fine Milo tried to put his head under Finn and ask for a groom. Finn ran into Milo's cage and chin rubbed everything in sight...

Pleeeeeeeease let them have their balls ha. I still doubt myself even though I think I've seen them! :lol:

Back