• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie, I love you but...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
You cant have my pringles.
5u3ahyma.jpg

dyheheza.jpg

What a darling ... is she the more chilled out and outgoing of the sisters?

Last night Rosie came up on the couch because I reckon she thought I had melon as I had it the previous nights but when she smelt the crisps she legged it so fast her legs could hardly grip the floor. That was her gone for about 15 mins sulking in the other room. Lol :) she is rather uptight, our Rosie !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

What a darling ... is she the more chilled out and outgoing of the sisters?

Last night Rosie came up on the couch because I reckon she thought I had melon as I had it the previous nights but when she smelt the crisps she legged it so fast her legs could hardly grip the floor. That was her gone for about 15 mins sulking in the other room. Lol :) she is rather uptight, our Rosie !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah. Daisy won't eat anything she's not supposed to, even if Maizie has it. She doesn't come to me for attention unless I have food for her.
Maizie climbs all over me, I'll be lying on the sofa and she'll use me as a personal climbing frame. She'll try and steal food - no matter what it is!

Rosie certainly wasn't impressed by your lack of fruit :lol: Maizie would have still tried to take the crisps! She seems to think that because her and Daisy share food, I have to share with her too :roll: She's a funny little rabbit though!

Back