• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Comfy Meg?!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
So someone has commandeered the chair...

IMG_9831_zps5db41652.jpg

And a little pull back shot so you can see where she is...

IMG_9834_zps7f2389a3.jpg

I know some people think my rabbits don't have toys but those are their toys and they get far more use from them than any balls, rattles and 'traditional' toys that they've had over the years! One day I'll do a video of my view when I shake the pellet box, my favourite part of the day :oops::D

They have some willow balls and some rattles but they sit in the corner unloved so they never make it into any photos :lol:
Mine play with the willow balls as a last resort. The only toys they're interested in involve food :roll:

Well don't just stand there with the camera...fetch Madame some goodies! :lol:
She does look quite regal doesn't she? :love:

That is a beautiful picture; gorgeous bun on a lovely chair :love:

My Pipkin used to steal my computer seat.

That is a beautiful picture; gorgeous bun on a lovely chair :love:

My Pipkin used to steal my computer seat.

She gets on my lap when I'm at the computer but she doesn't tend to get on the seat as much as she used to. I have to push it in every time I leave the computer because she can get onto the desk from the chair and thats where the pellets are.

The seat was a freebie from my aunt's friend, they often lay underneath it. I don't really have room for it in there but they love it so it stays. :)

Meggy :love:

So lovely to hear her Elena, yu'know i love her!!

Lovely shots as always!

She's so cheeky, she's started taking the (meat flavoured) tablet off me now, but only in the evening. In the morning I still have to syringe it. Odd. She's so strange. :roll::lol:

She's so cheeky, she's started taking the (meat flavoured) tablet off me now, but only in the evening. In the morning I still have to syringe it. Odd. She's so strange. :roll::lol:

She's just being Meggy :love:

Ginger was a bit like that with fortekor!

Back