• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What scared Reggie?!

Schez

Mama Doe
:shock:

It started out as a normal, fun eve. Reggie running around like a loony tune, binkying when he knew he was chewing on something he shouldn't aaaaaand looking rather pleased with himself when he did this...

I'm the king of the castle! (the couch at least :lol:;))

you will bow before me hoomins :shock:

Surveying what is rightfully his... (Those earsies... :love::love::love:)

And then all of a sudden, he bolted out to the hallway and started grunting and thumping. :shock: I have no idea what happened. There was no sound, not that I could hear, but he hasn't left me alone since. I move, he moves, right on my feet, thumping and making a grunting sound (grunt isn't quite the word I'm looking for :? More of a whine?)

In the end I had to get down on the floor to offer some moral support and this is what he did:

Iz scared mummeh...

He then hid his face. :shock:

He seems calmer now, but I truly have no idea what set him off. :?::|

Awww poor Reggie!!
This happens with Marble too...she can be nice and relaxed, all of a sudden she's run, hid, and thumping - I can never work out why!

Something must have startled to poor boy...not as big, and brave as he'd have us all think ;)

I hate it when animals do this, they suddenly look up and run off really quick :shock:

Maybe it's ghosts, or something we can't see...

:lol:

Wild shot in the dark but...are you feeling ill at all?
My animals usually swarm me just before I get sick. They have cootie radar I swear! :shock:
Pip thumped like crazy this morning because my daughter couldn't get rid of a case of hiccups. Normally she and Fiver are my thumpers and I never know what's bugging them. It scares Jenna terribly when they get set off. :(

Poor Reg. :( But I bet mum makes it all better. :)

Oh bless him, I wonder if he is picking up on something like Mimzmum says, or maybe he heard a cat/dog/fox/owl or something outside? Hope he is feeling more settled today :love:

No idea what upset the poor gorgeous Reggie, maybe he found some discarded item down the back of the sofa that smelt really bad (you're going to have to check now)? :lol:

Oh poor Reggie!!

H does this occasionally. It's heartbreaking to see him scared given he's usually so relaxed and obviously feeling safe just like Reggie. It's a bit scary when big boys stamp though. Glad you were there to comfort him. :)

Back