• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"I is on da norty step......"

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
"Daddy says if I dos it again den I gots to live outside :shock::shock:
Mummy says, if daddy says that again den he will be living somewhere far worse....HES MOTHERS!!!!:shock::shock::lol::lol:
" I have no idea what they is on about but I had a lovely time chewing da wood all round mummy's bedroom tonight" :lol:;)

Oh dear! Sounds like daddy needs to be careful what he's saying about mummy's babies ;)

Looking so cute though :love:

:lol::lol:

The funny thing is.......OH must have been worried cause I saw him sneak into willow and give a fenugreek crunchy and tell him he was a good boy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Naughty daddy! Glad he saw the error of his ways and decided to give treats :lol:.

And I love your naughty step. Looks more like a throne for a royal bun :love:

Slipper: Uh oh daddies should be careful what they say about us bunnies! My daddy doesn't like me coz I bit him & he blames me for Badger's death. But mummy protects me & says if he ever does anything nasty to me, she'll do the same for him & that will be IT! I don't know what IT! Is but it makes daddy behave himself & I can go back to biting mummy in peace

Back