• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Indiana Lily! **Cuteness Warning**

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
Or Indi for short! She is the smallest most darling little bun at 8 weeks old, currently scoping out her new living situation :love: She fits in one of my hands and has to sit in her food bowl to eat her pellets :shock::love: She is definitely 8 weeks though. Enjoy :wave:

46cbe075-e8f3-4a5f-8318-f93eca0c766c.jpg

37705c45-0c57-4e09-9150-0491763d40e4.jpg
dcebe84f-cded-41ca-a5f8-e2f7762dca6d.jpg
831453fb-6f4b-4367-8094-dc8f30a80f18.jpg

:love::love::love:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*faints*

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my... What an adorable and teeny-tiny ball of fluff. Absolutely beautiful. :love::love:

Huge congrats. :thumb:

Ps. She sits in the food bowl?! :shock: ok, now that's too cute... :lol::love::love:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*faints*

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my... What an adorable and teeny-tiny ball of fluff. Absolutely beautiful. :love::love:

Huge congrats. :thumb:

Ps. She sits in the food bowl?! :shock: ok, now that's too cute... :lol::love::love:

She is rather cute isn't she :love:

:lol: I had the same reaction the first time she did it! Maybe as she grows she'll grow out of it, but seeing as shes from a very small nethie mum I can't see her growing that much more :lol::lol:

She is rather cute isn't she :love:

:lol: I had the same reaction the first time she did it! Maybe as she grows she'll grow out of it, but seeing as shes from a very small nethie mum I can't see her growing that much more :lol::lol:

Awwwww, she's a dinky little thing... :love: (I strongly advise not allowing any visitors in who have Indi sized pockets... ;):lol:)

Have loads of fun getting to know each other - I've never had a nethie bunny but hear that though little, they have big personalities? :D Looking forward to updates. :wave:

:lol::lol:

I look forward to getting to know her undoubtedly big personality! :thumb:

Edit: Thank you Schez!! I will be sure to keep everyone up to date, especially with photo evidence ;)

OMG omg omg I want I want I want!!! She looks a bit like my Dexy size wise! Right that it, I'm on my way with a nice snuggly warm & comfy Indiana sized pocket :love::love::love:

Thank you everyone :love:

And how did you guess?! I couldn't wait until Friday so had to go out and buy a beanie baby instead ;):lol::lol:

Look... At... Those... Eyes!!!! :shock::love:
I've seen drawings of bunnies like that in Japanese children's shows! :love: Chibi kawaii! :love:

May I bunnynap her?? Pleasepleasepleaseplease! :love::love::love:

Back