• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eloise and bunnies

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Bunnies eating forage :)

Eloise and bunnies

I took so many I've just picked a selection! This was also the time that Eloise has managed to sit up the longest

:love::love::love:

Teaching Eloise the bunny ways I see... :thumb:

Such a beautiful girl - and a clever girl for sitting the longest, :thumb: it's coz bunnies are so fascinating. ;):D

Thank you :love: I don't think her hair's getting lighter although I see her every day so maybe I don't notice?

I think it was because she was fascinated that she managed to sit! She loves the bunnies - well she loves all the pets. We went to a mate's for a week and when we came back she had a smile for each of the pets she was so happy to see them all!

So cute :love:.

And I love your daughter's name. I love the name so much my daughter has the same name, even the same spelling :lol:

Thank you Bumble quite likes her (I didn't think that would happen to be honest) I think she's curious but Butter-Bean's not really bothered lol he doesn't tend to come up to her like Bumble does but then again Butter-Bean's like that with us he's got all he needs in Bumble I think!

Back