• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoe cat doing what she does best...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
image_zpsba409144.jpg

:lol: :love:

Aww how cute. My 5 have been like that since the heatwave started.

Will she let you brush her belly, my fluffy one hates and detests being brushed so is tatty and knotty

Awww...she is so lovely :love: can't get over how much she reminds me of my bridge kitty, Scorpio. :love:

My Griffy kitty hates having his feet or belly touched too, madcatwoman. I can't even run a brush through his fur anywhere on him as he'll hiss and spit and I usually come away with lacerations. :( Needless to say he's my major hairball producer. :roll: He leaves little clumps of himself all over the house too...when he jumps up on a counter a bit of him just drifts to the floor...like a feline Pigpen he is. :lol:

Thanks! She's not an active cat anyhow, but in this heat she's been sleeping A LOT. Completely exhausted bless her. Although I did hear her running around the flat like a lunatic last night! :lol:

She doesn't like being brushed at all, she'll tolerate it for about 5 minutes and then she starts "moaning" and trying to get away from me :roll: if she gets really annoyed she'll bite (not hard at all, she's very gentle even when :censored: off!) Luckily, her fur doesn't really require a lot of brushing. But her claws are getting quite long, I'm a bit worried about that...:?

Back