• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny dumped on my doorstep!

cathy_321_xx

Young Bun
someone left a rabbit in an old cardboard box on my doorstep early this morning, don't know who from or anything, but we can tell it is a girl! the freaky thing is, written on the box it says my name. so who ever it is knows where I live and also who I am. how can someone be so horrible to dump a rabbit on somebodies doorstep with no information, food or background info! just hope she will be okay. we're gonna keep her though x

maybe they knew you have rabbits? :? just glad you found her though as anything could of got to her in box if you had not of gone out this morning

What a horrible thing to do. I'm glad you can keep her and she'll get the love and attention she deserves. X

maybe they knew you have rabbits? :? just glad you found her though as anything could of got to her in box if you had not of gone out this morning

I don't know really, I think she is a continental giant because she is a lot bigger than a French lop aha! I don't think it is any of my friends because none of them have any conti's. but yeah it is good I found her :) the box wasn't even closed up so she could of jumped out and ran off or anything! but she is lovely and so cute, I had her indoors erlier and she ran up to me and jumped on my lap :) x

Oh bless her!

Sounds like she could have been a house bun and not wanting to explore outside. Thank goodness you found her :)

I don't know really, I think she is a continental giant because she is a lot bigger than a French lop aha! I don't think it is any of my friends because none of them have any conti's. but yeah it is good I found her :) the box wasn't even closed up so she could of jumped out and ran off or anything! but she is lovely and so cute, I had her indoors erlier and she ran up to me and jumped on my lap :) x

bless her she knows she has ended up in the right hands, once she is settled, look forward to pics, have you named her yet

bless her she knows she has ended up in the right hands, once she is settled, look forward to pics, have you named her yet

yeah :) will send you a pic tomorrow once she has settled down, my friends said because she is so loving to call her Aphrodite, and my brother says she looks like a "dib-dab" haha but I think i'll call her Aphrodite because it suits her too :) xxx

Oh bless her!

Sounds like she could have been a house bun and not wanting to explore outside. Thank goodness you found her :)

yeah she is really comfortable inside but the cat is terrified of her! haha! luckily I have a spare big run with a house to which I have put her in :) x

Well if they had to dump her with anyone, I'm so glad it was you. She sounds lovely, jumping on your lap-so sweet, her way of saying thank you ! :D

I would be inclined to take her to the vets for a check up asap, I'll never understand how people can be so willing to just dump a rabbit (or any animal) outside someones house (or anywhere) just because they don't want it/them anymore.

I would be inclined to take her to the vets for a check up asap, I'll never understand how people can be so willing to just dump a rabbit (or any animal) outside someones house (or anywhere) just because they don't want it/them anymore.

I already have, a bit dehydrated and underweight but otherwise, she has the all clear

Back