• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay (It's today she's home and ok)

sazzy

Warren Veteran
My bugalugs is going in to be spayed on friday i feel sick with worry for her she is a delicate little thing and i've only ever had 1 other bun spayed which was bugs mum charlie and that was very traumatic for us both

I've had 3 boys done in the last week but they're op as you no is a lot simpler please keep your fingers crossed for bugs

Last edited:
Awwww, it doesn't matter how many times we do it, we can't help but worry when they go in. Keeping fingers crossed, and, though it's hard, try not to worry.xx

So bugs goes in at 8.50 this morning really not looking forward to it hope she's going to be ok

Lots of healing ((((vibes)))) for Bugs! The vets will do their very best, I'm sure she's in good hands :) xx

Thank you i've only ever had 1 other femal done which was bugs mum charlie and she had problems when she was first took down they cut here open and then found they couldn't do her due to still having loads of milk in her from when she had the babies then a couple of weeks later she went again and was spayed but they had to do a massive cut it kept bleeding and weeping but healed ok and it took her a little while to get back to her self bugs is a straight forward hopefully spay so hopefully she will be fine

Thank you i've only ever had 1 other femal done which was bugs mum charlie and she had problems when she was first took down they cut here open and then found they couldn't do her due to still having loads of milk in her from when she had the babies then a couple of weeks later she went again and was spayed but they had to do a massive cut it kept bleeding and weeping but healed ok and it took her a little while to get back to her self bugs is a straight forward hopefully spay so hopefully she will be fine

Oh gosh, it must be hard having only gone through it once and that being a difficult time. Try and keep your mind occupied - she'll be home soon.xx

Lots of (((vibes))) for Bugs.xx

Lots of vibes for bugs. I recently had Skye spayed and the op went straight forward it was getting her to eat and poop was the tricky bit. Lots more vibes for bugs

OMG they have just rang all to say would i like her nails clipping while she is under the anesthetic as there a little long my heart just leapt in to my mouth thinking something was wrong my tummy is flipping now as well

Still a bit sleepy but she's ok the nurses all said she has attitude lol all she was doing before she went for her op was thumping her feet the madam i have kept her in the carrier for now

Thank you for all the good luck vibes

:love::love::love:

Glad she's home - sending (((quick-recovery-vibes))) xx

And it made me giggle to think of her thumping her feetsies at everyone. Madam indeed :lol:

Got her in the indoor cage with her brother who she lives with all she wants to do is snuggle him poor little baby :love:

Bugs has been checked over today wound looks ok but a little sore where she has been licking it so she now has a collar of shame to wear when we can't watch her like at bedtime

Back