• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In memory of Bobby

luna

Mama Doe
Its been almost 2 months since I lost my beautiful boy and I wanted to get something to remember him by. So I got this lovely picture and an ikea frame and put it up in the living room. My son loves it too and says it's Bobby at rainbow Bridge :) bless ! I think it's a lovely way to think of Bobby xx

ga9e7emu.jpg

tu4a5uby.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Awwww lovely xxx

I still think about your Bobby and love the way you bring him into Rosie's blog xxxxx

Awwww lovely xxx

I still think about your Bobby and love the way you bring him into Rosie's blog xxxxx

Thanks rabcat, that means a lot. The concept for the blog was inspired by Bobby and I kept putting it on the long finger so when he passed I knew I couldn't waste any more time and hence the blog was born ,albeit a different voice. But thankfully it has worked and I can keep bobbys memory alive throughout it :) xx

:love::love::love:

I think it's a lovely tribute to your Bobby.xx and what a lovely thought from your son. :love::love:

I know ..I thought it was very endearing. Little boys can have the sweetest of hearts xx

Back