• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's new toys from Ikea :)

Lucky rosie!

Mabel too is missing her home comforts such as fleece and vet beds as Arthur also wees on anything soft.

Are those water hyacinth mats untreated then as my two would love those. I spend a fortune on the mats and tunnels made from this stuff from the hay experts.

Lucky rosie!

Mabel too is missing her home comforts such as fleece and vet beds as Arthur also wees on anything soft.

Are those water hyacinth mats untreated then as my two would love those. I spend a fortune on the mats and tunnels made from this stuff from the hay experts.

Should have mentioned it has clear lacquer. Is this a treatment ? Rosie doesn't have access to the mat outside of supervision. She tears it all apart in our living room with no ill effects and I have been buying these for the last two years.

We have so much treated wicker and rattan stuff around the house that my bunnies have always been destroying so I figured the mat was no different !

She also has the chill and chew mats. These are definitely untreated and I'm pretty sure they are water hyacinth too if you wanted to to buy something similar ? xx

Oh and poor Mabel ... Rosie feels her pain. The girlies love their creature comforts :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Haha, Rosie is so funny! I might have to invest in one of those cushions :D

Oh do ... They are so comfy. We have them on our seats too. We all find them comfy and Rosie definitely approves. She takes her afternoon nap on hers :)

Should have mentioned it has clear lacquer. Is this a treatment ? Rosie doesn't have access to the mat outside of supervision. She tears it all apart in our living room with no ill effects and I have been buying these for the last two years.

We have so much treated wicker and rattan stuff around the house that my bunnies have always been destroying so I figured the mat was no different !

She also has the chill and chew mats. These are definitely untreated and I'm pretty sure they are water hyacinth too if you wanted to to buy something similar ? xx

Oh and poor Mabel ... Rosie feels her pain. The girlies love their creature comforts :)

Yes, she has the chill and chew mats. Will have to stick with those I think as I'm sure they'd both eat those place mats lacquer and all. They also eat random wicker and seagrass things we have in the home.

I think it was photos of rosie and bobbies IKEA bed that inspired me to get one for Mabel and Arthur. They both love sitting and snoozing on it and occasionally flopping out. I cut a piece of lino to cover the base of it to protect it from Arthur pee.:roll:

Back