• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need suggestions on a good double hutch

Lisa F

Mama Doe
Hi guys :)

My dwarf buns are currently in a hutch with a run attached. In addition they have access to a fenced in part of the garden for a few hours every day. However, we'd like to extend their home so I'm looking for a large double hutch which we can attach to their current setup (so they end up with hutch-run-bigger hutch, all connected).

I've been looking online for a decent size hutch but the only one I've found seems to be Pets At home ( http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...-by-pets-at-home-(in-store-only)?pageSize=18# ) and the reviews for this hutch are absolutely dire . . . it doesn't seem to be very well made or secure at all. :?

Any suggestions on where I can get something similar but decently made would be greatly appreciated. :)

My outdoor two have both the P@H Rose double hutch and the Bluebell double hutch, both attached to a large run (I ended up with the buns unexpectedly so had to go out and get hutches the same day!) the Bluebell one is c**p but the Rose one is better made, the floor of the top level pulls out as well so it's easier to clean.

However I'd say if you've got the time to order one and you don't have to buy one directly then you'd probably get a better quality/larger size ordering one from a proper hutch maker :)

I did notice this one from The Hutchman, which is very nice . . .

Hi checkout my hutches I can make anything you want within reason.

There is also this one:

http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/double-...hes/double-decker-outdoor-rabbit-hutch-detail

Does anyone have a hutch from the Happy Hutch Company? What sort of quality are they?

As much as I'd love a custom one, they can take a long time to make and we ideally need to be able to get the new hutch within the next couple of weeks as we're having some house and garden work done and want to get the buns settled into their new setup before that.

I did notice this one from The Hutchman, which is very nice . . .

There is also this one:

http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/double-...hes/double-decker-outdoor-rabbit-hutch-detail

Does anyone have a hutch from the Happy Hutch Company? What sort of quality are they?

As much as I'd love a custom one, they can take a long time to make and we ideally need to be able to get the new hutch within the next couple of weeks as we're having some house and garden work done and want to get the buns settled into their new setup before that.
Hi I can make one of my double hutches in one day so I can make one next week and deliver the end of next week if that helps? Ive just finished one of these for a local customer.
Pm if interested you will not be disappointed when you see it as it's a monster hutch.
They are so heavy I have to build them on a trolly so I can push it around the workshop lol

Back