• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's favourite hay

I so wish I lived nearer as I would love to meet Spenser in the fur - he always looks so pristine and fluffy and has so many different facial expressions - most of them disapproving:)

I so wish I lived nearer as I would love to meet Spenser in the fur - he always looks so pristine and fluffy and has so many different facial expressions - most of them disapproving:)

I'll pass on your compliments to his lordship. :wave:

Beautiful looking hay. Ours is really thick and stalky atm so when the bunnies eat it is quite noisy :lol: I hope Spenser enjoyed his serving.

He looks happy in that pic. Rosie says she likes his furs ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

He looks happy in that pic. Rosie says she likes his furs ;)

He'll be so please when I tell him Rosie likes his furs ... although I'm not sure that communication between Rosie and Spenser should be encouraged. Two strong-minded rabbits with a well-developed sense of their own importance could really hatch some major mischief ...

He'll be so please when I tell him Rosie likes his furs ... although I'm not sure that communication between Rosie and Spenser should be encouraged. Two strong-minded rabbits with a well-developed sense of their own importance could really hatch some major mischief ...

Hehe ... I would tend to agree xx

Back