• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Undercover Boss - Pets Corner

He's all profit profit profit, no consideration that these are little lives he's dealing in.

I just hope it doesn't encourage more people to decide to start backyard breeding for pet shops :(

Pets corner disgust me. I seen a baby lop (granted it was about 10 weeks old and happy) do a binky when I said hello in her tiny tank n her foot got trapped n the staff just didn't care :(

People have gone to town on their FB page, not just the rabbits but the poor staff management too.

I am tempted to tweet them as they tweeted earlier asking what people thought :evil: mind you I did that about P@H when they were on Watchdog and got loads of abuse from families of employees all night which I felt obliged to answer to but did actually set them straight on a few facts! :evil::lol:

Is making a Doe have three litters a year ethical? when so many rabbits are in rescue? And how does the breeder exercise her 40 rabbits :evil:

I respect pet shops who have a policy of specifically not selling animals so much more.

Wasn't she breeding angora like rabbits?like they would make 'great pets for children'! They require daily grooming!

People have gone to town on their FB page, not just the rabbits but the poor staff management too.

Good, I hope it makes them reconsider but I doubt it will :(

I've left a few comments and then had to stop reading and come off fb, it's making me too angry and some peoples' comments defending the store/breeder are so frustrating.

It's so quick and easy to research the basics on how to keep a rabbit properly, why do people think they know better than the RSPCA/rabbit welfare organisations/rabbit vets etc, and argue the toss??

To be honest, it was better than I expected and better than the majority of BYBs and way way better than a large scale breeder which they could choose to buy from. It's a step in a better direction relative to P@H.

Back