• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nobodys bunnys...

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
Was just watching buns have there free range time in turns .... and of course the camera had to come out...but Pablo...oh dear darling Pablo who today decided to knock a paving flag over onto my foot and bust it up (shudnt of been there my fault and rather my foot than his life or ollies foot) who was traumatised at my screams of profanity...he can put of a real act of 'woe is me' tis not enough I have managed to forage with busted foot and fetched home a decent batch of dandilion and wild rose. So anyway when my battery has charged I will upload Pablos woe is me pic...hes going through a moult, it was windy, be had been laid in a soil pit he had dug and was mid binky...so you can imagine he looked a scruffy, skinny flying mess...my question is can you show me your bunnies past or present 'im a neglected mess' look :lol::lol:

anahady5.jpg

What a mess lol

eje3ugy6.jpg

du7u3e4a.jpg

myzemege.jpg

yzytu7yz.jpg

Ouch! Your poor foot! :( I hope it will heal quickly. I hurt mine so often (usually cracking toes on things) it's a wonder I haven't needed them removed altogether. :( All those nerve endings get a regular flogging. :roll:

Bunny may feel 'overlooked' but he sure is a handsome chappie! :love: Probably has no idea what you're hopping about for, does he? :roll: :)

Good thing bunnies are adorable. ;) They get a pass for so many things. :lol:

I have lots of tatty bunny photo ops as my three are perpetual moulters but we're all ashamed for them to be seen! :shock: :(

Back